Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Roads Traveled

It sure is nice driving down Summerville Road in Lee County. Since the paving job is complete, when I leave Publix I sincerely enjoy the drive home on Summerville.
Speaking of roads, I think it is a great idea to change the names of the roads inside the city limits of Smiths Station to the original names. Let Mullins Road be Mullins Road, and let's forget all the Lee Road stuff. A lot of folks think Lee Road is one continuous road with no beginning and no end. The Smiths Station City Council gets two thumbs up from me on that one!
After all the changes and re-starts, Broad Street in Phenix City is really looking good. It looks a lot better than I thought it would. I hope the rest of the project in downtown PC pan out and without the obstacles that the Broad Street project has had.

No comments:

Post a Comment